Monday 4 March 2013

Ugh!

Deep down, I hoped that maybe someday, just maybe, that he would love me back. When I found out that he never did at all, I could barely contain the resentment that starts to build up in me. I used to think that how could you possibly love someone too much but you made it possible. Now, how much love I had back then for you turned into a proportionate amount of hatred and anger. Even though my heart tells me that you shouldn't hate someone for not loving you back, but could you blame me for hating someone whom I never thought of having a chance with and suddenly made me fell for him so hard and made me believe in all the fairytale stories that he lied about. He had my trust, all of 'em but it seemed so easy for him to just turn around and leave as if all of these meant nothing at all. It felt like "Well now that I've got you, I had fun and AU REVOIR!" Fuck you dude. Seriously, FUCK YOU! I am so mad that because of you I questioned myself. I asked if I'm really not good enough and you made me feel like I'm not worth to be loved. The heck was I thinking. Now I'll only blame myself for wasting my time and giving you chances that you obviously don't deserve. I wish you good luck and watch your back.


"If karma doesn't hit you, I gladly will."

No comments:

Post a Comment